Guest Blog OWA – Ceilings Range
Posted on July 6, 2017 by CCF
OWA ceilings manufacture the widest range of ceiling systems in mineral and metal materials. The OWA ceilings range includes room acoustics, fire protection, hygiene, metal, moisture resistance and air purity. The CCF and OWA ceilings partnership has enabled both companies to supply a growing number of key accounts and architect designed projects through the industry leading CCF and TP logistics facilities.
OWAcoustic Smart Sandila Micro
A popular every day white 14mm ‘sand’ surfaced ceiling tile
- Strong and easy to cut ceiling tiles
- Suitable for most commercial building types
- Cost-effective alternative
- Smart and attractive white sand finish
- Available either un-needled or needled ‘NRC’ for sound absorption
OWAcoustic Premium Cosmos
15mm tile with a subtle ‘spatter’ finish and can provide one hour fire resistance.
- Premium finish
- One hour fire resistance under mezzanine, timber and steel roof constructions
- Cosmos N (needled) complies with BB93 for acoustic control in schools
- The chosen ceiling tile for many national retailers and key accounts
OWAcoustic Premium Sinfonia
15mm fleece covered tile with very high levels of sound absorption
- Smooth, modern matt fleece finish
- Very high levels of sound absorption
- Full range of sizes and systems
- Better dB reduction that ‘soft’ fleece covered tiles
The OWAconsult Range
The OWAconsult RangeIn addition to a wide range of standard products, The OWAconsult Range of the latest designs of ceiling systems and wall absorbers, baffles, rafts and acoustic shapes, whether in metal or mineral materials can be viewed at www.owa-ceilings.co.uk alternatively, contact your local CCF branch for more information.