British Gypsum Habito screws are high performance scews for use with the British Gypsum Habito range. These Corrosion resistant, self tapping, black, phosphate plated steel screws come with a countersunk cross head. Supplied with a screwdriver bit, it is designed for fixing British Gypsum Habito plasterboards enabling the board to support up to 15kg from one screw. The main feature opf this screw is the shape of the head. It is designed to leave a good finish when installing the high strength Habito plasterboards. In conjunction with using an impact driver, a good finish can be achieved every time without paper burring or bulging. These come in a box of 500.
- High Performance screws for use with British Gypsum Habito Plasterboard
- Unique lipped head to ensure easy finishing
- Black phosphate plated steel screws for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Countersunk cross head for easy installation and finish
- Helps support up to 15kg of weight per screw when used in conjunction with the British Gypsum Habito Range
- Supplied with screwdriver bit to enable even faster installation and ease of use