Gyproc WallBoard TEN consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners. Gyproc WallBoard TEN is a plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces. Engineered to meet the guidance given in the national Building Regulations Part E (transmission of sound), that states plasterboard, where used, must have a minimum mass of 10kg/m2 for internal and separating constructions in all residential projects, both new-build and refurbishment.
- Wallboard enables a speedier installation of walls, partitions and ceilings over traditional construction methods that benefits the DIYer and professional alike
- Can be easily fixed to timber and metal partitions by mechanical fixings and to various brick/masonry backgrounds by drywall adhesive
- Formulated to be easily finished by all thistle plaster products or Thistle jointing materials
- Plasterboard is good for cutting down noise transmission particularly airborne sounds such as speech and music
- Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance (for further details see The White book)
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site
- Available in both tapered edge or square edge finishes to allow different finish requirements. Tapered edge to enable an easy jointing or plaster skim finish, while square edge can be used for textured finishes