Gyproc Plank consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners. Gyproc Plank is a plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces.
- Wallboard enables a speedier installation of walls, partitions and ceilings over traditional construction methods that benefits the DIYer and professional alike.
- Can be easily fixed to timber and metal partitions by mechanical fixings and to various brick/masonry backgrounds by drywall adhesive
- Gypsum plasterboard 19mm thick and 600mm wide
- Plasterboard is good for cutting down noise transmission particularly airborne sounds such as speech and music.
- Ideal for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified.