Gyproc Duraline Moisture Resistant plasterboard is a gypsum plasterboard with fire and moisture resistant additives and a high density core for enhanced sound insulation and impact resistance performance. Gypsum plasterboard with a higher density noise insulating, fire performance, impact performance and moisture resistant core. Designed to provide enhanced sound, fire, moisture and impact resistance in the British Gypsum GypWall ROBUST system. The system provides a Severe Duty rating in a single board system application. Gyproc DuraLine is conventionally used in schools, hospitals and in heavy duty areas that can be prone to impact damage.
- A high performance board with great fire resistance, acoustic insulation and impact resistance properties
- Perfect for areas prone to impact damage
- Often used in schools, hospital where high specification is required
- Single board application provides severe duty rating
- Available in a tapered edge only