British Gypsum Gypframe Perimeter Channel is intended for use in suspended ceilings; whether it is flat or curved. it's manufactured through a process called UltraSTEEL which enhances the strength capacity of the steel, this provides a rigid reliable channel that is fit for purpose whether it's a refurbishment or new build project. This product comes in a single length
- Manufactured from the UltraSTEEL™ manufacturing process which alters the characteristics of plain steel, providing higher strength capacity at a lighter gauge
- UltraSTEEL™ is unique to British Gypsum and the Gypframe product range. Along with an aesthetic difference, UltraSTEEL™ provides additional benefits over plain steel, these being improved yield strength, improved load carrying capacity, improved screw retention and strip out strength and improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Gypframe components are easy to cut on site, non-flammable and won’t rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work