British Gypsum Gypframe MF11 Nuts & Bolt's are part of the CasoLine MF range designed for providing seamless suspended ceilings that can be either flat or curved. Made using the patented UltraSTEEL™ process, this connector has improved strength, load carry capacity, screw retention and screw pull-out resistance.
Gauge 6 x 12mm
Linear Metere Weight 2kg per box
Comes in a box of 200
Conforms to EN 14195: 2014
- Does not rot, twist or warp
- 200 per pack
- Up to 50 percent lighter than equivalent timber systems
- Conforms to EN 14195 and EN 13964
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Non-flammable and won't rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work.