The British Gypsum GL5 Timber Connector is a part of the Gypframe Gyplyner range. This range of channels and accessories is designed to aid the installation of plasterboard linings on masonry walls, concrete soffits, timber joists and the encasement of steel columns and beams. Made using the patented UltraSTEEL™ process, this connector has improved strength, load carry capacity, screw retention and screw pull-out resistance.
Linear Metere Weight 2kg per box
Comes in a box of 200
Conforms to EN 14195: 2014
- Manufactured from the UltraSTEEL™ manufacturing process which alters the characteristics of plain steel, providing higher strength capacity at a lighter gauge
- UltraSTEEL™ is unique to British Gypsum and the Gypframe product range. Along with an aesthetic difference, UltraSTEEL™ provides additional benefits over plain steel, these being improved yield strength, improved load carrying capacity, improved screw retention and strip out strength and improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Non-flammable and won’t rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work.