These products are used for securing wall studs at floor and ceiling junctions. Although Standard Folded Edge (FEC) channels are the most commonly used, Deep Flange (DC) and Extra Deep Flange (EDC) versions are available for partitions between 4200mm high and 8000mm high respectively, or in situations where deflection head details, improved impact resistance and easier skirting fixing is required. Conforms to EN 14195.
- Manufactured using the patented UltraSTEEL®
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork
- Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life
- Gypframe components are easy to cut on site, non-flammable and won’t rot, twist or warp
- They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work
- Wall, ceiling and floor systems are quicker and easier to install, whilst meeting the highest performance requirements