Glasroc F multiboard consists of gypsum incorporating a tissue of glass fibre immediately below the surface of the board. The core is reinforced with glass fibre rovings. Suitable for constructing all forms of partition and ceilings, including curved applications, giving high levels of fire and impact protection. Also offers increased levels of moisture performance. Can be used in semi-exposed situations such as eaves, canopies and carport under-linings.
- Offers quick and simple installation, and measurable performance for maximum protection and safety
- The high impact resistance and moisture tolerance properties of Glasroc F make it suitable for installation in semi-exposed areas before the building envelope is complete, saving cost and time on major projects
- Glasroc F performance has enhanced moisture resistant performance, now reaching H1 moisture absorption
- Thermal Conductivity 0.30W/mK
- Glasroc F multiboard is unsuitable for use in areas subject to continuously damp or humid conditions and must not be used to isolate dampness
- The smooth face of Glasroc F multiboard can be plastered with either Thistle Board Finish, Thistle Multi-Finish or Thistle Durafinish. There should be a minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering
- After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including any decorator’s preparatory work, should follow with the minimum delay