This ARDEX A 23 is a special cement used for producing a rapid hardening floor screed, bonded, unbonded and floating screeds in internal locations. It can be installed on the ground supported concrete slabs if an effective damp proof membrane is present. Provides coverage of approximately 3m² at 25mm thick per 20kg unit using the 1:7 mix.
- Working time 45 minutes at 20-degree celsius
- Allows ceramic tiles to be fixed after 48 hours
- Allows natural stone after 72 hours
- Allows resilient floor coverings after 6 days
- Rapid hardening, walkable after 5 hours