What Can CCF Offer?
At CCF we can offer everything to do with your interior solutions including insulation, drywall, ceilings, partitioning, flooring, to fire protection.
We’re suppliers for every aspect of public and private-sector activity;
- Property maintenance
- Commercial office
All the leading brands
We have long-standing relationships with all the key manufacturers in the interior building industry. In some cases, we’re exclusive distributors.
Responsible supply-chain management
Independently assessed environmental standards.
FSC and PEFC chain of custody status: minimum level required = 70% to 75% obtained from certified well-managed sources.
First distributor / merchant to achieve ISO14001 status.
We can also provide evidence of certified environmental management systems (for those manufacturers that have them in place).
We can smooth the flow of materials to simplify project management and keep the project on schedule.
- One ordering point independent of site location
- Scheduling and administration of bulk site call-offs
- Tailored local branch stock profile held at nominated branches (subject to prior agreement) ensuring product continuity and conformity*
- One point of contact with internal technology to ensure error-free material delivered anywhere in the UK when and where you want it
- Site visits to understand and overcome logistical issues
- Orders dispatched from stock within 24 hours
- Forklift or crane (where available) offload free of charge
- Orders dispatched by plot lots if required
- Timed delivery service for key projects
- CCF will resolve all invoice queries within 7 working days
- Third-party supply-chain account management
- We help all parties involved in a project to keep on top of materials usage.
Our business systems can keep a record of materials supplied to any project via all nominated subcontractors.
- We can provide a monthly report detailing:
- Spend by manufacturer
- Spend by project / subcontractor
- Additional tailored information as required
- Summary of overall project spend
- Assistance with stock profiles
- Impact on the environment
- Waste management