text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation


From a trusted insulation specialist

In order to retain warmth and keep sound transmission to the minimum, you must insulate to the standards of Parts L and E or way beyond if the spec demands it. The place to start is here, with the insulation specialists at CCF. We stock all ranges including specialist insulation from top-selling suppliers such as: Knauf, Isover, Celotex, Rockwool, and Kingspan. And we can offer all the technical support you need including help with calculating U-values.